TRIALS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Player Football Agent, PFA

Welcome to PFA ,UK

 PFA sports international UK, we give you an opportunity to fulfill all your football dreams, We are a registered football scout body registered in the United Kingdom.
We recruit players for top football clubs in England and all parts of Europe, including Spain and Germany.
Our client  include all top football clubs in United Kingdom and the following :

1. Sunderland Football Club of England
2. Wigan Athletics Football Club Of England
3. Rbc Rosendha Fc of Holland
4. Olympique Marseille
5. Hertha Berlin
6. Oldham Football Club
7. Burnley Football Club of England


We are also registered with FIFA, you can find our agent's name BARKER SIMON on FIFA list of registered agents on FIFA website by clicking on this link :


http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/federation/administration/playersagents/association=eng.html

To register with us click on the player picture,download trials form,fill and send to us via email

Contact us today at :

PFA
20 Oxford Street
MANCHESTER M2 3WQ

or send us an email for inquiries to :


barkersoccerhome@gmail.com
barkersimon22@yahoo.com 
contact number +447024054558

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sir, my name is Tony and I'm a football player... my familly is poor but the only thing that could help me in life is football... Sir I got skills and I wish you could help me and take me high... whatever u will be your desire while I'm signing any contract Sir u will do as u wish... I live actually in india, I'm a orphan... please help me
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tony-Hondy-R/148658285297660?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Mail,i have your CV with me now so all i want you to do for me now is to select among the listed Team you would like here are the listed Clubs Below:

      1. Wigan Athletics Football Club Of England
      2. Rbc Rosendha Fc of Holland
      3. Olympique Marseille
      4. Sunderland Football Club
      5. Hertha Berlin
      6. Oldham Football Club
      7. Burnley Football Club of England
      8. Bristol City FC

      Get back to me so that we can start working on any of the club you like to play for so that we can get all your document ready and make sure you meet up with the trial cos the trial will come up SOON and i want you to be among the Players who will be selected on that Day so i think this is your chance to become Super Star
      Player..

      Waiting to hear back from you soonest.

      Barker Simon
      +447031955149

      Delete
    2. Hi Mr.Barker,
      My family si poor and i need your help. I live in the united states and i got potential to go far. please help me

      Delete
  2. Hello sir, I sent in my CV and I'm waiting for a response. Please let me know, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,While the Business setup in Qatar may benefit the user from a product knowledge standpoint, it creates difficulties with the new delivery model and frequently puts the software sales channel in direct competition with the hosting providers.Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir i have not heard from you is everything alright

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir i want a chance i am one of the best player in my school my name is noel shaji

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, i am a goalkeeper and i have plenty of talent. please get back to me on jukicemin@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sir, my name is John. I have 4 kids that i am sponsoring in the football school here in Cameroon. So please i want you to help me take them to any football club for test match. I will be waiting for more details on how the process their papers. You can contact me through schedwick666@gmail.com or via phone at 00237 676694439

    ReplyDelete

  8. www.mega-chems.com is a china based company with high quality research chemicals, awesome stealth, high purity of 99.8%. Fair reship/resend policy.

    We have most of the top selling chemicals on the market if not all and we ship Worldwide with most customers coming from; USA, South America, Australia and to European countries.

    Shipping and delivery is 100% safe.

    Please visit our website and order now.

    SKYPE: Mega Chems
    Email: megachems@protonmail.com
    WICKR: megachems

    ReplyDelete